Selasa, Mac 10, 2009

tag

I was tagged by a friend. Contemplating whether should or shouldn’t I fill them in. Finally I decided to give it a try. No harm I suppose. Am not sure though what exactly should I put in (ya ya, I know it should be random), but since the friend had already done it, I took what was written in there and put in my take. Can do lah.

Directions:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

  1. The most precious people in my life? I would agree that my family would come first especially my youngest brother and my nephew.
  2. Things I love? Material-wise, I don’t value them much. Take CDs or records for example, no matter how much I love that particular artist(es), I would most probably sell or give them away after a year or two.
  3. Things that annoyed me most? I’m most annoyed by my lack of guts!
  4. People that I care and love? I love every single being around me no matter how they feel about me. Yeah, that includes that rabid dog which is always has his eyes on me at Brickfields. Jaga lu!
  5. Memories that I value most? A lots. From my childhood, years in Seremban, punk, loathing in Shah Alam, loves gone awry, etc etc…
  6. Again, things I hate? (perhaps more specific this time) – And again, I HATE my lack of guts and commitmentphobia. I’m not able to declare my feelings. Which I believe is the reason of my unfruitful r/ship. Never once in my life that I be the first to confess my feelings, it had always be the other way around – which was a relief! And, and when I did that once – I failed miserably!
  7. My favourite number? I never know. Really. 18 maybe. My birthday and my future girlfriend age. LOL. Nak mampus.
  8. Am I an animal lover? Depends. But I’m a cat-person for sure. Love to look at puppies and hope one day, I’ll be brave enough to belai-belai them. (no, not religion thingy that is stopping me now, just so you know)
  9. Can I get infuriated easily? Recovering, perhaps. No joke!
  10. Do I trust in people? Unfortunately, I do. Not entirely though, especially if I could sense retaliation, but I’m at 97% of the time would only share things that wouldn’t do harm to me. Otherwise, it would be kept with me til I die.
  11. Again, things I love? (perhaps more specific this time) I put this up on my facebook. I love kids, cats, (cute) girls, good foods, good books, good movies, good loud (and melodic) music and 1001 other stuffs. And I like someone which is NOW I feel that could NEVER tell her and NOTHING will ever happen between the two of us. Nothing.
  12. About me? Commitmentphobia opti-pessimist idealist-bed-revolutionist
  13. My worst attitude? I can’t be talam dua (2) muka, which is crucial at this age.
  14. Do I have any hesitation? A lot. Due to my inability to show my true feelings, people around me tend to get bore and feels that they are not valued. If that what it takes, I will try harder and harder and harder.
  15. What I can’t stand most? Too many.
  16. What I afraid most? Being misinterpreted, misunderstood and am not able to amend things.

Friends to be tagged?


Nah..I’ll skip ;)


2 ulasan:

azwin khairuddin berkata...
Ulasan ini telah dialihkan keluar oleh pengarang.
azwin khairuddin berkata...

u did it! thank you so much. i love the no 7. it makes me smile though. this mean a lot to me right now. i mean, u doing a tag from me. take care